- Family Media is an equal opportunity employer.
- Canvassing will lead to automatic disqualification.
- Family Media does not charge a fee at any stage of the recruitment process.
- Kindly note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Family Media Job Openings
Family Media prides itself in creating and publishing compelling media on all possible channels that inspires and encourages the audience to have a meaningful relationship with Christ and to build up a daily relationship with Jesus. To achieve our mandate, we wish to hire a Handy Man.
- Carry out carpentry works by making and fixing furniture and doors
- Do plumbing works/repairs
- Carry out flooring works
- Repair and replace general hardware.
- Paint buildings and remove stains when necessary
- Have hands on experience in construction, woodwork, electrical wiring
- Attend to members of staff promptly when called upon
- Troubleshoot and do general maintenance of the premise
- Ability to solve problems
- Ability to work under pressure
- Good time management when performing tasks
- Good knowledge of electrical works
- Good knowledge of carpentry, plumbing, painting and masonry
- Have a positive attitude to work
- Ability to prioritize tasks
- Have a keen eye for detail and ensure that quality work is done
- Ability to follow instructions and give reports
- At least 3 years’ experience as a Handy Man
Qualified and interested candidates should email a cover letter and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org by 20th January 2023 with Handy Man as the email subject. Kindly visit http://familymedia.tv/job-openings/ for more details.
Kindly note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.