- Family Media and its sister company Tune Inn are equal opportunity employers.
- Canvassing will lead to automatic disqualification.
- Family Media does not charge a fee at any stage of the recruitment process.
- Kindly note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Family Media Job Openings
- Radio Presenter
Family Media is a leader in Christian Media and one of the largest independent Christian media companies in Africa. Our mission is to create and publish compelling media on all possible channels that inspires and encourages the audience to have a meaningful relationship with Christ and to build up a daily relationship with Jesus. To achieve our mandate, we wish to hire an enthusiastic radio presenter with the below qualities:
- 35 years and above?
- Born again Christian with a passion for music and radio?
Do you have:
- A Diploma or Degree in Mass Communication or a related field?
- At least five years’ experience as a Radio Presenter?
- Knowledge of the Christian Contemporary Music scene?
- Skills and experience doing production work in radio?
To apply, send a cover letter, detailed CV as well as a 5 minute audio recording consisting of 3 links in between 2 songs each being a minute long to firstname.lastname@example.org by COB 18th September 2020 with the job title Radio Presenter as the email subject. Kindly note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
2. TV Producer
We are looking for a passionate and creative producer who will be responsible for facilitating a show from beginning to end. The producer will create and manage production for both live and recorded programmes by generating original ideas, identifying suitable ideas from others and carry out thorough research.
- Strong Christian background
- Degree or Diploma in Mass Communication or in a related field
- At least have a year’s experience as a producer
- Good communication skills
- Very creative
- Must have strong time management and listening skills and have an eye for good quality production
- Ability to follow written and oral instructions
- Ability to work effectively under pressure
- Be able to make solid judgments and decisions in a timely manner.
Qualified and interested candidates should email a cover letter and CV to email@example.com by COB 21st August 2020 with the job title “TV Producer” as the email subject.