Family Media is planning a trip to Israel via Egypt on the 21st November to the 1st December 2019.
The total cost for the trip is USD 2,199 (dollars) per person which is inclusive of the following;
- Air ticket (return)
- Half board accommodation (This means Lunch is not included in the package but Breakfast and Dinner will be served. Budget 150 dollars for lunch for the 10 days).
- Visa processing fees for both Israel and Egypt
- Tour guide fees
- Tipping fees
- Travel insurance fees
- All Entrance fees as per the program
Kindly ensure that your passport is VALID for at least 6 MONTHS from the TRAVELING DATE. For example, we shall travel on 21st November 2019, please confirm that your passport will not expire on or before 21st May 2020.
We will require a non-refundable fee of USD 500 deposited immediately to book your space and to enable us book the flights and the accommodation in advance. The rest of the money can be paid in installments as follows;
- After paying the USD 500 the balance will be USD 1,699.
- We shall require a 50% (USD 850 )deposit by end of September. The other 50% (USD 849) to be cleared by end of October.
Below are the bank details;
African Savannah Connections
KCB Bank, Sarit Centre
Account Number: 1175492116 (USD ACC.)
Bank Code: 01
Branch Code: 01141
Swift Code: KCBLKENX
NB: When making payments kindly observe the following;
- Indicate on the slip your name or the name of the person travelling
- Indicate what you are paying for i.e. Family Media Israel trip
- Immediately you make payments kindly scan the slip then email it to me as proof of payment.
Please find below the itinerary and the visa requirements.
For any questions please do not hesitate to contact us.