Family Media is planning the 2nd trip this year to Israel via Egypt on the 17th to the 27th of November 2018.
The total cost for the trip is USD 2,199 (dollars) per person which is inclusive of the following;
- Air ticket (return)
- Half board accommodation (This means Lunch is not included in the package but Breakfast and Dinner will be served. Budget 150 dollars for lunch for the 10 days).
- Visa processing fees for both Israel and Egypt
- Tour guide fees
- Tipping fees
- Travel insurance fees
- All Entrance fees as per the program
Kindly ensure that your passport is VALID for at least 6 MONTHS from the TRAVELING DATE. For example, we shall travel on 25th May 2019, please confirm that your passport will not expire on or before 25th November 2019.
To book your space you will be required to make a non-refundable fee of USD 500 immediately then the rest of the money can be paid in installments as follows;
- After paying the USD 500 the balance will be USD 1,699.
- We shall require a 50% deposit of (USD 850 ) by mid-April. The other 50% (USD 849) to be cleared by mid-May.
Below are the bank details;
African Savannah Connections
KCB Bank, Sarit Centre
Account Number: 1175492116 (USD ACC.)
Bank Code: 01
Branch Code: 01141
Swift Code: KCBLKENX
NB: When making payments kindly observe the following;
- Indicate on the slip your name or the name of the person travelling
- Indicate what you are paying for i.e. Family Media Israel trip
- Immediately you make payments kindly scan the slip then email it to me as proof of payment.
Below are the itinerary and the visa requirements.
For any questions please do not hesitate to contact us on 0700-316316 or 0782-420000.