Family Media is looking for passionate and creative people to help us achieve our mandate in the following positions.
- WEBSITE MAINTAINER
A website maintainer will work as an administrator of our company’s websites, manage content, maintain web design and handle communication through the website to our audience.
- Responsible for publishing content onto the website
- Update and maintain diverse databases
- Increase online presence to potential customers
- Update and send various newsletters to our partners
- Maintain websites for the Family Media group in collaboration with the respective departments, producers and presenters
- Perform any other duties and responsibilities as shall be bestowed from time to time.
- Have good attention to detail, strong communication skills
- Be creative and have skills in graphic design
- Have knowledge in Information Technology, publishing and design softwares required to maintain websites
- Minimum of 2 years work experience as a website maintainer.
- Have knowledge of search engine analytics to maximize traffic to websites.
- Degree or Diploma in Mass Communication or in a related field
- At least have a year’s experience as a Producer
- Good Communication Skills
- Must have strong time management and listening skills and have an eye for good quality production
- Ability to follow written and oral instructions
- Ability to work effectively under pressure
- Be able to make solid judgments and decisions in a timely manner.
- Have previous work experience as a presenter
- Have a background in media
- Be a team player, confident, bold, ability to follow instructions and quick to learn
- PLAY-OUT TECHNICIAN TRAINEE
- Have a Certificate or Diploma in Electronics/Telecommunication Engineering or in a related field
- Be computer literate
- Positive attitude to the job
- Be a person of integrity and self-driven
Qualified and interested candidates should email a cover letter and a copy of resume to firstname.lastname@example.org by COB 18th May 2018 with the job title for the position you are applying for as the email subject.
Kindly note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.