- Family Media and its sister company Tune Inn are equal opportunity employers.
- Canvassing will lead to automatic disqualification.
- Family Media does not charge a fee at any stage of the recruitment process.
- Kindly note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Family Media Job Openings
Family Media is the pioneer Christian broadcaster in Kenya and the largest in East and Central Africa. We pride ourselves in providing a message of hope and care to our audiences through Jesus Christ. Our mission is to keep Jesus on the airwaves.
We are looking for a dynamic, competent and experienced motorbike rider as well as a driver who is time conscious, trustworthy and able to follow instructions well.
- Have at least 3 years’ experience in the same position
- Good organizational skills
- He/she should be able to deliver desired results at any given time with minimum supervision
- Have a valid certificate of Good Conduct
- Possess good communication skills and a good command of both English and Swahili
- Have good knowledge of Nairobi and its environs
- Be a person of integrity, self-driven, and flexible
Interested and qualified candidates should email a cover letter and a copy of resume to email@example.com as soon as possible with the job title “Motorbike Rider/driver” as the email subject.
Kindly note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.